I met with some new friends lately...It is really happy to get around with them..But, yesterday, a boy texted me got any interest to buy insurance...I was quite disappointed and stunned...I hate this kinds of business...and no interest at all... Since this, I started to think, did he got such intention since he met us? Why friendship cannot be simple? Is it friend is to be 'used'? I doubting....And, when met with him again today, I have some kinds of weird feeling....Am i too sensitive towards this? Am I overlooked it?
Posted to new school last week and it is really a 'special' school to me...I still need a long long time to change, alter, shift, adapt myself with the new enviroment...The students are the damn big headache to me....They are so 'special'....and such a great different with the kids in my temporary school....Haiz...I miss my kids.....Such a great pity that day can't accompany them for the last day...Sorry kids, for my broken promise....
I don't know how long I will stay here....I admit, i don't want to stay here, even a minute is such a long time to me...But, i persuade myself, it is a fact and can't be changed anymore...face it, accept it....After some years, you may go, as you done with your promise already....Don't be upset anymore....Life still going on...
Posted to new school last week and it is really a 'special' school to me...I still need a long long time to change, alter, shift, adapt myself with the new enviroment...The students are the damn big headache to me....They are so 'special'....and such a great different with the kids in my temporary school....Haiz...I miss my kids.....Such a great pity that day can't accompany them for the last day...Sorry kids, for my broken promise....
I don't know how long I will stay here....I admit, i don't want to stay here, even a minute is such a long time to me...But, i persuade myself, it is a fact and can't be changed anymore...face it, accept it....After some years, you may go, as you done with your promise already....Don't be upset anymore....Life still going on...
0 comments:
Post a Comment