Great stunning

9 years before, we were candidates for SPM. We cried out for time to study, to learn, to finish answering the questions...9 years after, they are candidates for SPM. Yet, they cried for too much times, too much questions, too much words to write....Damn!!

Being a guard for SPM in last two days in other school, it gave me really really a great stunning... Students nowadays are such a great disappointment....I was so wondering...what was inside the students' mind? It is SPM examination, their future...They don't even bother about it!! 2hrs30mins exams is their bedtime...Sleep first....nvm, seems i don't know how to answer it...what la...they are such $#*$$%xx%%.................Some students even the exams just started for 10 minutes, they can sleep directly...When we knocked them up, they said, i finished answering already.... 0.0?!....Stunned?! They just don't care about it...I have such a great despair even I am not their teacher, what if their subject teacher or their principal or their parents standing here, what will be their feeling? Cry? Shout?Thump their chest in deepest sorrow?

Yet, what irrigate my distress is I saw a handicapped boy trying hard to answer the questions,he din waste any single minute to sleep....Even the most hated one, History, he still tried hard to answer....I have a great impression of him because he looks like samseng gia...but when I look at his name, he is bumi...So, never judge a person from his or her outlooks....In the hall, there are many well-looking and tidy boys and gals. Nevertheless, most of them are look impressive but lack real worth....Now, i realize, the hardest students to teach is not the stupid one, not the silly one, not the handicap one, but the stubborn one!

Haha....Thinking that there is no more hope? No no..sure there are students who are still like us previously, cried out for time, squeeze their brain to answer the questions...So, cannot said that teacher, why you like the good students more? No fair o....It is not about fair or what, but they deserved to have that....If you want it too..change yourself!

p/s: Do you know that which subject teacher will be the fastest one who finished marking the papers? Deng deng deng....The answer is History teachers!! Hurray~~~ -.-!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin