I am still the same

Still the same? ya, the bad habits still the same....4 years staying outsides, i though i have learned of how to get around with others, even with my family...Worse that I am still the same, maintain as a self-centered girl, maintain as a bad-tempered girl, maintain as an easily frustrated girl....

Since back, frank to say, i don't much treasure my family. Worse that i always quarrel with them and 'peel' their heart, who the most is my parents....Never once i say sorry to them, but always is them who started to talk to me...But, the thorns are still there....

In the last 4 years, i seldom quarrel with them, i doubt that, is it away from family will make me treasure my family more? staying under one roof only makes more conflicts? That's why i always want to leave...Since i know my posting in my hometown, i was so disappointed and told my parents, that's what they gave me...They have to withstand the consequences....

I hate myself, i know i should not talk that every heartrending words, but i can't control my damn mouth! Always regret after everything is too late..All of these were just excuses, excuses to make myself feeling better for not have brave to leave....I am a coward....

2 comments:

ah chew said...

哈哈。。。说真的,我发现自己现在也面临和妳一样的问题,最近也很常和父母起一些小争执。。。。
原来人就是这样~不懂得珍惜眼前所拥有的,总是在分离时才格外珍惜。。。
无论如何,当孝敬父母,使你的日子在耶和华-你神所赐你的地上得以长久。。。这第一条带应许的诫命还是要守的。。。
姐妹,要一起加油哦~~

Qin said...

Now ok with them again, but dunno when will be the next....sob sob...never ending...

 
Copyright © Simply Qin