It's raining outside and can't go jogging as well....So, I find pleasure with nail art this afternoon...Hehe..this is the pattern that i most likable for the moment, which i used the silver powder and colourless nail enamel to make a simple design...saw it from a magazine...
Halfway....
Done.....
Let's take a pic....And...
Finally i received the bag that i purchased online last week. Now I will update the post that i wrote two months before...Hmm...quite a long time waiting for it....
So far, I am quite satisfied with it's pattern. But, frank to say, nice to see, yet not comfortable to carry. My shoulder felt tired and can't put much things inside...Never mind la, just for ornament.
My first Camel brown bagAnd
Like what i said, if I like it, will order other bags again, so, here are the bags that i purchased....Another two months to wait....

Frenzied with camel brown..^^
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment