Responsibility

It is raining cats and dogs lately....And, yesterday I saw a touching incident...

Yesterday morning, while everyone are preparing the hot and delicious breakfast, preparing to read newspapers...Hmm...where is today's newspapers? Oh man.... the paperboy forgot to deliver it again....Just a short while, a motorcycle rode in and gave me newspaper. He is not a boy, but an uncle...And, what touched me most, is he was drenched...He has raincoat, but he used it to wrap the newspapers....in order to deliver it to customer's hand in good condition. I was quite touched while I saw it...He is really a responsible worker even he is just a deliveryman....

Yea, every work should be done with responsible...Where am i,where the responsible is....I think no one can withstand with those who is NATO (No action, talk only). Responsible is the major principle in life...by this, we can won other's trust...

Stepping into working life, really, every work need to be done with responsibility and never afraid being taken for granted...By this, you can learn more....never afraid to suffer.....Do what you think is correct and should be done....

School holidays is going to start. At first, I have a pretty plan for my holidays, where I am going to have vacation somewhere, but now all are froth....=(...I need to guard SPM examination...It is a 'good' news to me...Hahaha~~At first, I was not in the list as i just came to the school for few weeks. But, there is a teacher who he needs to accompany his wife for operation. Then, he found another young teacher to substitute him. Yet, that young teacher went back on his promise, as he stayed quite far away....Then, they targeted me.....I don't want. also..Who wants such bored thing?!...I asked them to let me ponder for a while....Anyway, i promised them at last...Don't why, after I said okay, both of them looks like discharged, and I have no feeling of sad or regret too...Just helping others, indeed, they really need help...Hmm...Holiday? holiday with students? haha....

I wish to have a different Christmas this year, the first Chirstmas I gonna have in my hometown after being away for 4 years....=)

p/s: That uncle is deliveryman from See Hua Daily News..^^

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin