How to be a good teacher?

I am on my way searching for the suitable to entertain my students....How to be a good teacher? This is the question I asked quite frequent lately... I want to be strict, but this teacher will be blacklisted by the students..will become the thorn in students' flesh...If I be smooth with them, they will 'climb up' high, to the forehead, even you asked them to come down, they don't even want....

Teaching nowadays no longer about teach only, but about class control...I always being reminded that, teacher is judged by how is he or she controls the class....Teaching can be improved anytime, but priority is well-administering the class... once you failed to control the class, the students won't follow you anymore....It is indeed tired to be strict every time, to be firm every time....Oh....will I get hypertension after few years? hmm....wondering...

The 3rd week i came to my new school...I have more or less fit with the environment...Don't know why, i felt that i will be stay in this school for a long time.....will i?


2 comments:

King Ung said...

where are you teaching now?

Qin said...

hmm...refer to your facebook

 
Copyright © Simply Qin