Today i met with so many weird things...First, i went to the only standarded shopping center in my hometown. When i went to ladies' handbags corner, i heard that someone sounds like shouting or scolding people. When i approached, it is true...A girl is scolding her colleague in open air...And the words are so unpleasant to hear...Oh man, what a shame...You are smearing your company's name just because you are 'deviating'... Ok, fine, you are in anger, you want to voice out, ok....But, please don't in public place...It is so unpleasant...
Then, in the afternoon, i went to another shopping center...Oh my, I was pretty happy as i found my liking again....phewit....><...So, I asked the sales girl to put it at the counter first....But, But, oh man....when I want to pay the money, it's lost...Then the cashier told me, a woman bought it.....Abu............Should I say she is blur or she actually wants to buy it, but i was one step faster than her? Then, the sales girl said she will call me if the woman returns it...Haha...what a crap....Who will return it? just a shirt....hai...This is the first time i met such absurb thing.....=( Then, i went jogging after back from shopping....You know what is the hottest item among students nowadays? Deng deng....It is magic cube...I saw children bring it all along their life. In classroom, i saw it. In outdoor, i saw it again...I saw it everywhere.... Students are very crazy with this plaything nowadays. Even primary students at my tuition center are also crazied with it....They even testing me for how fast i can finish it...Haha...what a big laugh...i don't even play it before...So, i went to buy one and try myself....Oh...so racking my brain..... I haven't resolve it...=(...

With a magic cube in hand, you are an IN people....^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment