Richness..

Found out that most of my friends didn't update their blog....yea...maybe they are too busy with daily life...What made me so persisting in blogging? Ha...not really sure about it, I just know that, I like to blog here...to write about my mood, daily life, recent incidents, to mark the history of my life....Now, maybe the history of two people....ha.........I just hope that I can continue to persist something that I had started, not give up halfway...

Oh....I'm so hectic and rush to finish marking all the exam papers before I go to vacation....as once I back here, is the day of school reopen day! mamamia!!! kinda rush!....why you still have time to blog here? Well...writing a post is just few minutes time........short and neat!

Guy, how are you there? yea...I miss you sometime, how I wish you are beside me sometimes.....Well, I thought I could bare the long distance, however, I'm overestimate myself....It's just this period of time...in day long, I don't think I will have this feeling anymore...

As a partner, it is not to keep him or her always besides ourselves, but to support every of his decisions, support his wills and dreams, as long as it is not contradict with the study of Bible....No short cut for intimacy, but only manage....I am cozy with our current position, seems far far away, but not really far, as God are within us...

God, You are the only one who is able to comfort our hearts....the lonely hearts....Thanks for gave us so much cares and loves....We are so rich now.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin