It's holiday today...but I can't any holiday mood...none at all....works are piling up, table and rooms are so messy......I gonna drag my pity foots to work on it again...
I was so desperated yesterday....Choir in school is driving me crazy.....Senior students ran away just they don't want to stay back due to exam reason, but please, there is no schooling today...why don't come and help me just for half an hour or any minutes as u like....I will be very touched with that...but now, I was kinda sigh with that...Alright, regulate myself...Happy with that, they are hardworking students...=)
Well..life of recent, is just like sitting on roller coaster, ups and downs....when the ups gone, downs are queuing up, and my eyes, my limbs, my spirit, all are just like Pinocchio, numb and numb........And, I really felt that I'm a hot chili, I even start to scold some senior teachers in school....Wa................finding hell..............sure he is a guy la....don't care much about that, and he knows he is doing something not suitable too.......hhahaa......if he scold me back, what should I do? doubt......lol
Crapping with a fren, she is so wanted to have holidays, the real holidays please like me too.....hahaha....counting down the day to Hong Kong and the day to meet with him....lol...
HOLIDAY! I WANT TO HUGE YOU!!!PLEASE COME BABE~
I was so desperated yesterday....Choir in school is driving me crazy.....Senior students ran away just they don't want to stay back due to exam reason, but please, there is no schooling today...why don't come and help me just for half an hour or any minutes as u like....I will be very touched with that...but now, I was kinda sigh with that...Alright, regulate myself...Happy with that, they are hardworking students...=)
Well..life of recent, is just like sitting on roller coaster, ups and downs....when the ups gone, downs are queuing up, and my eyes, my limbs, my spirit, all are just like Pinocchio, numb and numb........And, I really felt that I'm a hot chili, I even start to scold some senior teachers in school....Wa................finding hell..............sure he is a guy la....don't care much about that, and he knows he is doing something not suitable too.......hhahaa......if he scold me back, what should I do? doubt......lol
Crapping with a fren, she is so wanted to have holidays, the real holidays please like me too.....hahaha....counting down the day to Hong Kong and the day to meet with him....lol...
HOLIDAY! I WANT TO HUGE YOU!!!PLEASE COME BABE~
0 comments:
Post a Comment