Glory and thanks to God, for He gains me a credence from other.....
A gal, share her story with me, in school...I'm not going to write everything in detail about hers. Only one thing I want to sum up here.....Gals, we should love ourselves more~
Love yourself, then other will love you more....This is not selfish we says, this is wisdom way to express our love to other....In a relationship doesn't mean that you can give all things, including your body to him.... .
I kept on asking myself that day...What made this gal so faithful with that man? Why involve sex in a relationship? The holiness of sex is given by God, blessed by God and can only ON after marriage! Don't be stupid with guys' wheedle..A guy will never ask for more, if he really loves you....
Gal, sober up! Don't dig yourself a hole and jump into it....you will ruin your whole life with your own hand and desire....Pregnancy is not a piece of cake ok.....Are you ready for that? Are you able to take care of the baby at the same time you are not able to take care of yourself! Stop to scribble the beautiful picture, as only you admire the beautiful picture, none of us is admiring it!
Man, you are adult enough...Stay away from this naive gal....what she wants is not what you want, you are not able to give her what she wants...frankly speaking!
God, please give wisdom to this naive gal....Tell her what is the essence of love and the holiness of sex...and to myself, let me to have wisdom too to follow up with her case....I wish I could help her, to bring her to God...
May God bless you abundantly, gal....
Jesus loves you!
Jesus loves you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment