Yea....I had made up my final decision....ha....it took such a long time to make this decision....
We talk for a whole night and sure, I gave a chance for both of us to have a start...I don't know how far and how long we will go through, but at least I know, I treasure this man now and he made me felt much protected and pampered....Like a friend saying that, Catholic or Methodist is not a matter, the matter is who do we believe in? We believe in God, the only GOD...
I never think that I will meet with him again and now we were in a relationship?! whao....if not God, who brings us together? In olden time, I missed him....as so passive last time...ha....still passive now, as he always said like that....alright....
We pray together last night and gave all the glory and happiness to God as He gave us all of these blessing.... He is holding our hands together, even though we were apart now...Ain't by feeling, ain't by sight, but by faith....
When he is holding my hand, I really feel keyed up...ha....fall in love is such kind of feeling huh.....Alright....
We are started after 10 months...yea, I dragged him for 10 months....Thanks guy, for your patient....I hope I can learn to love other more, as I have been singled for quite a long time....There's still lots of things to learn in a relationship...Now is not a matter alone, it's a matter of two people....sure, I also prayed to God that, If we ain't the right one for each other, please pull us far far away, with no anger, but only peace..and be ready for the right one...
God, thanks for bringing him to my life....I hope we are walking in all Your wills and following Your pathway...yea...do hope that I am able to practice all the love You gave me...
We talk for a whole night and sure, I gave a chance for both of us to have a start...I don't know how far and how long we will go through, but at least I know, I treasure this man now and he made me felt much protected and pampered....Like a friend saying that, Catholic or Methodist is not a matter, the matter is who do we believe in? We believe in God, the only GOD...
I never think that I will meet with him again and now we were in a relationship?! whao....if not God, who brings us together? In olden time, I missed him....as so passive last time...ha....still passive now, as he always said like that....alright....
We pray together last night and gave all the glory and happiness to God as He gave us all of these blessing.... He is holding our hands together, even though we were apart now...Ain't by feeling, ain't by sight, but by faith....
When he is holding my hand, I really feel keyed up...ha....fall in love is such kind of feeling huh.....Alright....
We are started after 10 months...yea, I dragged him for 10 months....Thanks guy, for your patient....I hope I can learn to love other more, as I have been singled for quite a long time....There's still lots of things to learn in a relationship...Now is not a matter alone, it's a matter of two people....sure, I also prayed to God that, If we ain't the right one for each other, please pull us far far away, with no anger, but only peace..and be ready for the right one...
God, thanks for bringing him to my life....I hope we are walking in all Your wills and following Your pathway...yea...do hope that I am able to practice all the love You gave me...
The Essence Of Love
" Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
I sent him these scriptures after the prayer meeting....
Still...
Faith, Hope, and Love,
The greatest of these is Love....
" Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
I sent him these scriptures after the prayer meeting....
Still...
Faith, Hope, and Love,
The greatest of these is Love....
0 comments:
Post a Comment