Screwing myself again?!

People around seems like not encouraging me for my distance relationship...And made me started to ponder, am i making a wrong decision? Arrgghh......screwing myself again...Mood is kinda down this afternoon....after had a long chat with a friend at church...

I always been affected by the points of view of friends around....Their opinions once or twice will affect my emotion and decision....I'm also tired with that and tell myself, their opinions are just as reference, it is not symbolizing your case...I know...

Really, so far, I think it's not a big problem to have a distance relationship....yea, maybe is just because we are just started for a short time, and not yet see the root of the problems....But, why always people show their weird looks when they knew about this news...Just like, Are you sure with that? There is seldom good ending for distance relationship...oh man, I will feel badly about this la....Oh gosh!! Can someone please just tell me, just go ahead, I give you support..Mom gave me the greatest support as I uttered to her...She is my greatest supporter...Thank you Mom..What i need is just simply a support....

A friend telling me that, you are so silly-sally...always wants to change at the last minute....I know about my this bad habit....I can't really stick to my last decision.. will change anytime, any moment, any circumstance....This made people around, even him tired....Now, I even think to end it! No NO No...it is stupid!...Be patient...

Well, what is the major problem in distance relationship? ha....one of it is we are not side by side.. When I need him, he is not around... But thanks God, You are still there...
I'm really easily get moody....hormone problems....maybe....

3 comments:

King Ung said...

Faith will keep the ldr fruitfull.

where is he atm? your ldr or your friend relationship might not be longer than my germany-taiwan ldr.

the most important part about ldr is the planning. for 1st few year (for example 1-2 year), it is ok to be apart, but you both need to meet each other as often as possible (my case: i fly germany-taiwan every 3month, 4 time per year. imagine the ticket cost. love is so great.).

every night conversation and feeling sharing is also important thru skype, msn, telephone, etc. i even wake up in the night to receive my gf early morning call from other side of earth.

what is his plan? what is your plan? can both of you arrange a plan so that you guy can be together soon? example:marriage and become full time housewife, he shifts his work to your place, you become teacher at his place, or etc. try to be together as soon as possible.

be strong and have faith.

Qin said...

King Ung, he planned to back here a year after...so, quite a long time....he planned every schedule for next year, what time he back here, what time I go there...ha...all is his planning..Im just follow...so far ldr is ok for me...still can bear it, just sometimes feel moody....

hmm.....u usually fly alone to Taiwan? where are u staying usually?

yea...we chat every nite to share everything by phone call...ha...iPhone is lovely, it's free~

how bout religious? he is catholic, but im christian...this is a matter of two families.....doubt...

King Ung said...

i stay at my gf's house, at guest room, in taipei.

yes, i fly alone. 12 hours flight.

when she fly to germany, i prepare a separate room for her.

about religon, i have no comment, cause i have little knowledge about catholic.

about planning, it is about both of you. but each other will try to compensate each other and find a middle way.

wish you good luck.

 
Copyright © Simply Qin