Ha.....it is almost came to the face....
Friends uploaded some of the pictures where lets our relationship to come to the face...haha.....I don't have to announce loudly...
More people asking me, when am I going to get married as I was in a relationship now...some even asking who is he? Well, I will tell you frankly if you are asking me....I will never tell lies....
Yet, I will tell you, it is still too early for me to get married... it is still a long time story..and still, I'm not ready yet...I just started my first relationship, which is my last relationship?! oh man..what a beautiful story....but it is some unbelievable! Life with love can never be that easy...Anyway, one and the last, from before until now, is still the whim that playing in my mind...
I wish for more time to be with him, as we are apart now...but God, I more wish we can have more common friends where we have more time and chance to spare the time together, not in the small world of two people, but with a bunch of people! haha....Got partner no friendship?! NOno....this is never be my rule....I want to have both! Don't say I'm selfish, say that, I cherish all of you.....God brought you all to my life...I cherish you as my partner, I cherish you as my friends...I cherish you as my soul mates....
Friends uploaded some of the pictures where lets our relationship to come to the face...haha.....I don't have to announce loudly...
More people asking me, when am I going to get married as I was in a relationship now...some even asking who is he? Well, I will tell you frankly if you are asking me....I will never tell lies....
Yet, I will tell you, it is still too early for me to get married... it is still a long time story..and still, I'm not ready yet...I just started my first relationship, which is my last relationship?! oh man..what a beautiful story....but it is some unbelievable! Life with love can never be that easy...Anyway, one and the last, from before until now, is still the whim that playing in my mind...
I wish for more time to be with him, as we are apart now...but God, I more wish we can have more common friends where we have more time and chance to spare the time together, not in the small world of two people, but with a bunch of people! haha....Got partner no friendship?! NOno....this is never be my rule....I want to have both! Don't say I'm selfish, say that, I cherish all of you.....God brought you all to my life...I cherish you as my partner, I cherish you as my friends...I cherish you as my soul mates....
What is life mean? Ha.....no such accurate answer right....
Draw your life with your and his hand and THE HAND OF FATHER IN HEAVEN....
CHERISH YOUR LIFE!
Draw your life with your and his hand and THE HAND OF FATHER IN HEAVEN....
CHERISH YOUR LIFE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment