Frankness

He called this morning....I was flinched to deny that I was moody now...Actually the melancholy mood was still haunting me till today...Many and many mishaps still I hoping for answers...he asked am I alright? yea...I'm not okay....So, I uttered out and cried...

Indeed, distance relationship and religious made me frustrated and hard to cheer me up when thinking of some matters....indeed complicated...Again, with God between, we frank to each other...

Still, I was so rush in making decision and wanting a decision in a short time ....and .....dude...the matter is gonna happen in future time..Is it too early to think about this? well, for me it is not early...Gal and boy are different...Gal is slow in passion but boy is fast in passion...Gal will think for a long time for future, but boy will think for the moment, in short time....hmm........God, you are such a creative creator....

I need to gain my faith, in God! God will lead me all the way........Tell myself, if you know how to fall down, you must know how to stand up. Fall down is to throw your weakness and pick up the firm...

Be still~

1 comments:

King Ung said...

i believe that be honest is good for long distance relationship (ldr).

well done.

 
Copyright © Simply Qin