I have been working for almost a year, and damn pity to admit that, kinda disappointed with myself....yea...the life here is too comfortable and no need me to worry about..and it's make me never worry about the usage of money....I didn't save much money in this year...Well, I have no housing loan or car loan, the only I owe is PTPTN...It ain't a big burden...but, how come I didn't save much money?
Well, I listed down all my usual expenses here...
For petrol, the biggest expenses, RM160 per month...
For mobile reload, RM60 per month...Oh...no 084 at home is a nightmare....
For entertainment,yamcha, movie...bla bla bla... RM100...
For shopping, RM100??RM200?? RM 300... this row.....always drove me crazy.....I know where is my problem now...
Shopping, I am not only doing outdoor, but I also do online shopping....Well, both coming together, the end of my purse....Can't really figure out when did I addicted to online shopping....There are only, maybe 1 out of 10 I was satisfied...but I still like to buy online...Cheap? is this the reason? newest pattern?? Yet, I didn't even wear it...as the quality is toooooooo bad......What for I still want to buy it?
My wardrobe is going to burst up...the hanger is going to drop....as it cannot affort to carry all my clothes and dresses.....It is kinda pity...I better stop my shopaholic nightmare..before it is too late....
My friend taught me a tactic, where she forced herself ONLY and ONLY spend RM500 per month, included expenses for her family...She is paying housing loan now, but she still can save up to RM10k....but, looking at me...I was still a zero less then her...
I have such an unspeakable horror inside now...Doubt...Am I really a good finance chamberlain?
Even I am ain't a good time chamberlain....online occupied most of my schedule....for what? just for crap...just for FB! Arrrrggggghhhhhhh................
Well, I listed down all my usual expenses here...
For petrol, the biggest expenses, RM160 per month...
For mobile reload, RM60 per month...Oh...no 084 at home is a nightmare....
For entertainment,yamcha, movie...bla bla bla... RM100...
For shopping, RM100??RM200?? RM 300... this row.....always drove me crazy.....I know where is my problem now...
Shopping, I am not only doing outdoor, but I also do online shopping....Well, both coming together, the end of my purse....Can't really figure out when did I addicted to online shopping....There are only, maybe 1 out of 10 I was satisfied...but I still like to buy online...Cheap? is this the reason? newest pattern?? Yet, I didn't even wear it...as the quality is toooooooo bad......What for I still want to buy it?
My wardrobe is going to burst up...the hanger is going to drop....as it cannot affort to carry all my clothes and dresses.....It is kinda pity...I better stop my shopaholic nightmare..before it is too late....
My friend taught me a tactic, where she forced herself ONLY and ONLY spend RM500 per month, included expenses for her family...She is paying housing loan now, but she still can save up to RM10k....but, looking at me...I was still a zero less then her...
I have such an unspeakable horror inside now...Doubt...Am I really a good finance chamberlain?
Even I am ain't a good time chamberlain....online occupied most of my schedule....for what? just for crap...just for FB! Arrrrggggghhhhhhh................
0 comments:
Post a Comment