Please give them a chance....

Well, it is October now...And, I had a long sigh for a week already....There are many things I want to grumble about.. I just dunno where to start from....

Am I doing the right decision? I was feeling bad now...a student was stopped from study after I sent her to see the principle...as she is always ponteng...sigh...nobody wants to give her a chance, even though she promised she will...please, she promised she WILL continue her study...do you still need to make a pardon? Why don't give her a chance....yea....I just simply want to give her a warning so sent her to meet our boss...but, everything is unexpected...she is leaving now...Gosh.....

I can only say, unfair and bias to the weak class...Well, once there is a piece of rubbish appeared on the floor, the whole class will be graded as the most dirtiest class....But, if the situation changed to good class, well, everyone will be blind...I am not commenting anyone...I just hope that, please give them a chance....just simply a chance for them to prove themselves....They did do all, sweep the floor, lap the window, line up the table, empty the dustbins, clean the blackboard....bla bla bla...What they done have no difference with the good class, but, why, they still graded as dirty class...Through out the whole year, they are just honored with the one and the only first runner up....sigh.......

So what they are weak in academic?! So what they are not brilliant?! This is not a sin....why treat them with unfair? They are apart of our school too....They have no problems, just a bit talkative...but, where got student that is not talkative, unless he or she is dumb...

Alright.....I just felt sigh....

My friend teased me that, I am not like a gal, even Mommy is scolding me to change a bit...I don't even do make up..Well, fellowship on last week which is about makeup had grabbed my interest to go deep on it..Hhaa....I asked quite a number of opinion, some said necessary, some said ain't...some said natural pretty is the everlasting one...well, in a nutshell, I still prefer natural looking, no makeup and no harm...just to be natural....well, I am not against it...still will do facial treatment....LOL...

How deep do you know yourself? Able to say that you know yourself very well? I am not dare to say so.....Wonder what is playing in my mind now...wonder about many things.....wonder what do I want actually....wonder about reality...wonder about myself......Wondering............................




0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin