Lord, I am tired now....I want to utter everything to You....I pray and You know everything about me....Since the earliest of this year, You told me true love waits....I obey to you and reject a guy who is not really my liking as well....Lord, I still need more voices from You, as I dunno what is my decision now and dunno what should I do.....
I have many things to say to someone, but I can't say it out...because the situation now is not allowed....kind of weird with myself now...doubt with what I want, doubt with what I really want....Apart, makes us never feel close at any moment....、
Lord, I am tired now.....I want to quit from this circle...tiring and exhausted...Can I hear Your voice and get the wisdom from You? Recharge from melancholy...
Lord, people around made me felt sigh....Promise is not to keep but to break?! Don't promise if you can't make it...Don't ever think to be over self protected.....That day Jesus reminded me with this scripture, [Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it is the wellspring of life] Proverb 4:23. I must stand firm under Jesus...Never hurt other for own sake...
I have many things to say to someone, but I can't say it out...because the situation now is not allowed....kind of weird with myself now...doubt with what I want, doubt with what I really want....Apart, makes us never feel close at any moment....、
Lord, I am tired now.....I want to quit from this circle...tiring and exhausted...Can I hear Your voice and get the wisdom from You? Recharge from melancholy...
Lord, people around made me felt sigh....Promise is not to keep but to break?! Don't promise if you can't make it...Don't ever think to be over self protected.....That day Jesus reminded me with this scripture, [Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it is the wellspring of life] Proverb 4:23. I must stand firm under Jesus...Never hurt other for own sake...
0 comments:
Post a Comment