Online shopping is one of my hobby nowadays...well, I am kind of enjoy it....There are bundle of reason why I like it....By clicking on the mousie, I am able to view and surf million, even trillion of choices of the clothes, bags...and other items available on the website....if shopping outside, sure non of us are able to glance at all the items, or compare between shop and shop....
Sure, choices are widely available, but not quality guaranteed...Some bought items are totally different from what had viewed online, the color perspective, the length, the cloth's quality, had ever once made me wanna stop to take further stroll in online shopping anymore...despair did shout for quit....haha....anyway, I still stick with it now.....
Online shopping is kind of fun...What it most attracted me I don't have to deal with for the items face to face...Even I decided not to buy it the last, I don't have to see their frustrated face too....Sometimes, I will not really know who is the dealer unless one day we came out to meet to collect the items....Well, I have few experiences where the dealer are my students....haha....kind of surprised when met with them....Oh....teacher....it's you....haha....LOLs.......Well, is it now you think that I was so supportive to this kind of hobby? Not really...So far, I only have countable items which I am really satisfied with.....Some are really bad in the quality and price have no much different....sigh.....But most recommended to buy online is the purse, handbag and jewelery. I had never bought a pair of shoes online....
Well, I have a bad experience now...There is a dealer where gave the annoyed replies and really made me disappointed with............hmm....him or her??...So far, all the dealer I met are gals.....It doesn't mean that, I asked mean I place the order..No final confirmation with you, how could you place my request? Please, make it clear first, it is a request, not an order....
Anyway, this kind of experience reminded me don't simply ask or request for something, that I am just have a sudden interest.....Place an order when I am final concluded.....=)
Sure, choices are widely available, but not quality guaranteed...Some bought items are totally different from what had viewed online, the color perspective, the length, the cloth's quality, had ever once made me wanna stop to take further stroll in online shopping anymore...despair did shout for quit....haha....anyway, I still stick with it now.....
Online shopping is kind of fun...What it most attracted me I don't have to deal with for the items face to face...Even I decided not to buy it the last, I don't have to see their frustrated face too....Sometimes, I will not really know who is the dealer unless one day we came out to meet to collect the items....Well, I have few experiences where the dealer are my students....haha....kind of surprised when met with them....Oh....teacher....it's you....haha....LOLs.......Well, is it now you think that I was so supportive to this kind of hobby? Not really...So far, I only have countable items which I am really satisfied with.....Some are really bad in the quality and price have no much different....sigh.....But most recommended to buy online is the purse, handbag and jewelery. I had never bought a pair of shoes online....
Well, I have a bad experience now...There is a dealer where gave the annoyed replies and really made me disappointed with............hmm....him or her??...So far, all the dealer I met are gals.....It doesn't mean that, I asked mean I place the order..No final confirmation with you, how could you place my request? Please, make it clear first, it is a request, not an order....
Anyway, this kind of experience reminded me don't simply ask or request for something, that I am just have a sudden interest.....Place an order when I am final concluded.....=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment