It's Friday today!! My favorite day!! Well, it is bonus link member day as well...and is time for shopping queen to grab the likes home...it's a long time i didn't buy any attires at the shopping center. I bought all together 7 pieces home and kinda welcome to the new arrival to my wardrobe...well, my wardrobe is going to burst...haha...It suppose to be a happy nite, as I can go to fellowship, to listen to God's preaching...
well...........sigh.........
Today is the day that I will never forget, a day marked the change of the history of our family...
Just a small kidding made the volcano erupted....Tonight, whole of our family sit there and talk about it....Two of my brothers fight against each other, just because of small matter, just because of a joke....Mom is so desperate and angry....She is kind of despair with us, as non of us is listen to her, but, against and against only.....
Talk, talk with sincere, talk what do you like or don't like...tell us your borderline...Brother is hot and he is cried.....He cried, because no one is sided him, no one bother about his feeling, but only protect and sided to the younger brother...This kind of feeling, been denied by other, especially our beloved one, is torturing...This is the first time I saw he cried because of this matter, he buried his sigh feeling in the bottom of his heart...no one know about his truest feeling....yea....he is kind of sad and sigh tonite....
I cried too....as something that I did during our childhood time, was left a black shadow inside him...my bad...I never knew that he has such an unhappy childhood time....I m feeling sorry to him and apologized to him...
I wonder, will it be a crack between us each other, my parents and us....but, I know, everything is burst and we talk nicely.....we never have such conversation before, always ended with quarrels and quarrels....This is the very first time we talk about our feeling....Mom is willing to listen, but Dad still need lots and lots room to improve...He is quite impatient...ha...
God, thanks for giving us this opportunity to us, to burst out...to shout...to cry....We need it, and You knew when is the best timing to let everything happen...Thanks Lord, I pray, for Your LOVE to befall on us...No matter how worst the situation is, thanks Lord, You still gave us a breath, gave us life, gave us a chance to cry....
Lord, there are lots of natural disaster occurred lately…the dual disasters in Indonesia, a 7.7 magnitude triggered the tsunami on Monday grabbed 430 life and Mount Merapi erupted on last Tuesday..The people and the country are struggling as the death poll still on a rise…Everyday, there is at least a person evaporated from the earth…We don’t when will be our turn or our day, but we must know, it is a grace, for us still have a breath until today….Thanks God…
0 comments:
Post a Comment