Holiday just pasted...how sad we all can't force it back...It is gone under our consciousness.....
For the last week, I experienced Wednesday blue and Friday blue... I am going to have Monday blue tomorrow...kinda tired...Arrrgggghhhhhhhhh...........I am damn lazy, damn idle, damn indolent, damn slothful to back to reality.....Oh gosh....i shouldn't simply shut down myself easily....still a lot of work chasing me behind...like a tiger waiting for its prey....it's going to 'eat' me.....scary..=.=...
Actually there only one month left, some days more, for the actual teaching days.....then, it is exam weeks and the end of the teaching life in 2010....sure, 2011 is still head in front....
Bloggy, I had forsaken u for few weeks....Many things I wanna write it here.....yet, low motivation....sigh....
Qin, sober up!!! no time to waste anymore!!! Life isn't boring...it is in your hand for you to make it interesting.....There are still many things to do other then just online here......Don't in low pace anymore....
For the last week, I experienced Wednesday blue and Friday blue... I am going to have Monday blue tomorrow...kinda tired...Arrrgggghhhhhhhhh...........I am damn lazy, damn idle, damn indolent, damn slothful to back to reality.....Oh gosh....i shouldn't simply shut down myself easily....still a lot of work chasing me behind...like a tiger waiting for its prey....it's going to 'eat' me.....scary..=.=...
Actually there only one month left, some days more, for the actual teaching days.....then, it is exam weeks and the end of the teaching life in 2010....sure, 2011 is still head in front....
Bloggy, I had forsaken u for few weeks....Many things I wanna write it here.....yet, low motivation....sigh....
Qin, sober up!!! no time to waste anymore!!! Life isn't boring...it is in your hand for you to make it interesting.....There are still many things to do other then just online here......Don't in low pace anymore....
0 comments:
Post a Comment