It is a bit messy this morning....
I woke up late in this morning..I rushed out to open the gate, but what a coincidence, my friend called...After answered the phone call, I just left my mobile on the bonnet....and drove off my car...Gosh...I just left it there....After I arrived my friend's house, she is taking her time to ready and haven't come down yet...So, I rummaged my handbag in order to get my mobile to call her....I guess, if she is waiting me down stair, I will never realize I forgotten my mobile and it is showering by the rain now....
I stunned and told her to return back to find my mobile. I was almost cried out cos it is such a grief why I was so blur....But, all happen already, grief also mean nothing...All along the searching pathway, my heart was so up and down....afraid it was the corpse under the tires already..afraid that it was taken by someone else....Mind brimming with everything, but never with God...I didn't pray for it first....
What a great timing, at the T-junction around my house, I saw it!! I saw my mobile!! It was so pity there as the rain is killing it...It is half-lived...
Even just a small incident, but I have a great lesson from it....My friend asked me a question and made me dumb to answer it...Have you prayed to God for this incident? I answered, NO....Then, she continued, Do you really have faith in God? I stunned....。My faith is just like under covered by a layer of chiffon...seems clear, seems unclear also...And I thought I had the great faith...Yet, this question mangled it....that my faith is not entire...is still not sufficient...I will more rely on myself and asked myself what to do first rather then seeking His way....I know it is wrong as Bible tells us, He is an awesome and faithful God....But, i still haven't totally practice myself on it...
Everything seems good in this comfort zone, and myself is following to be brittle ...Everything is ready made, seldom need I to worry about...Even though I did pray, but did I really pray for it? or just a modus?
Always been late to prayer meeting, to fellowship, but never be late to school, to a date....Where did I place Father? Even I was regret afterward, but, the same thing repeated in the following week...aiz...I need to practice myself to be punctual....
Father, can you hear me? Sorry, that I always forget You....always place you to infinity...Yet, You still love me...as much as I always encountered....I am sorry, Dear Father....
I woke up late in this morning..I rushed out to open the gate, but what a coincidence, my friend called...After answered the phone call, I just left my mobile on the bonnet....and drove off my car...Gosh...I just left it there....After I arrived my friend's house, she is taking her time to ready and haven't come down yet...So, I rummaged my handbag in order to get my mobile to call her....I guess, if she is waiting me down stair, I will never realize I forgotten my mobile and it is showering by the rain now....
I stunned and told her to return back to find my mobile. I was almost cried out cos it is such a grief why I was so blur....But, all happen already, grief also mean nothing...All along the searching pathway, my heart was so up and down....afraid it was the corpse under the tires already..afraid that it was taken by someone else....Mind brimming with everything, but never with God...I didn't pray for it first....
What a great timing, at the T-junction around my house, I saw it!! I saw my mobile!! It was so pity there as the rain is killing it...It is half-lived...
Even just a small incident, but I have a great lesson from it....My friend asked me a question and made me dumb to answer it...Have you prayed to God for this incident? I answered, NO....Then, she continued, Do you really have faith in God? I stunned....。My faith is just like under covered by a layer of chiffon...seems clear, seems unclear also...And I thought I had the great faith...Yet, this question mangled it....that my faith is not entire...is still not sufficient...I will more rely on myself and asked myself what to do first rather then seeking His way....I know it is wrong as Bible tells us, He is an awesome and faithful God....But, i still haven't totally practice myself on it...
Everything seems good in this comfort zone, and myself is following to be brittle ...Everything is ready made, seldom need I to worry about...Even though I did pray, but did I really pray for it? or just a modus?
Always been late to prayer meeting, to fellowship, but never be late to school, to a date....Where did I place Father? Even I was regret afterward, but, the same thing repeated in the following week...aiz...I need to practice myself to be punctual....
Father, can you hear me? Sorry, that I always forget You....always place you to infinity...Yet, You still love me...as much as I always encountered....I am sorry, Dear Father....
0 comments:
Post a Comment