Holiday is started...I gonna have a great plan for it...otherwise, it will be gone with nothing....Time time...you are kinda lovely and scary...
Well well...first of all, i need to tidy up my darling room...Again, it returned back to her ugly face...messy and messy...oh dear, i m sorry to design you with all rubbish...And, the whole house now is kinda ugly too....is time to tidy up...
Exam papers is heaped on my table...I have to hold red pen in this holiday in order to see how is my performance within these few months...performance judged by students' results...Well, i just marked the weak class, history is repeating....drawing question mark is continue...sigh...my performance is still bad....
Time flies....I am going to SG for Christmas this year.. and I am kinda excited with that...Sure, the great plan need to be done first for a great memory...And Hong Kong in next year is waiting for us to plan too....Date others out for planning....
I need to brush up my English nowadays...it is going down the drain....since got time now, sure need to pile up my brain with English...how to do? reading newspaper, blogging...etc...
And gathering and movie are a must in holiday...so, wish to have a great gathering with friends and watch a great movie...
What else?
Well well...first of all, i need to tidy up my darling room...Again, it returned back to her ugly face...messy and messy...oh dear, i m sorry to design you with all rubbish...And, the whole house now is kinda ugly too....is time to tidy up...
Exam papers is heaped on my table...I have to hold red pen in this holiday in order to see how is my performance within these few months...performance judged by students' results...Well, i just marked the weak class, history is repeating....drawing question mark is continue...sigh...my performance is still bad....
Time flies....I am going to SG for Christmas this year.. and I am kinda excited with that...Sure, the great plan need to be done first for a great memory...And Hong Kong in next year is waiting for us to plan too....Date others out for planning....
I need to brush up my English nowadays...it is going down the drain....since got time now, sure need to pile up my brain with English...how to do? reading newspaper, blogging...etc...
And gathering and movie are a must in holiday...so, wish to have a great gathering with friends and watch a great movie...
What else?
0 comments:
Post a Comment