I am a tomboy?!

Well, tonite, there are 2 friends saying that I am a tomboy...hahah...kinda funny on this description...But I like it....=)

Yea, I don't like make up, I seldom wear skirt (**not don't like), I am not the kind of meek...I laughed so loud, not the kind cover my mouth with my palm when I am laughing...I wear slipper when dating out, seldom high heel nowadays...T-shirt and short pants are my favorite now...Haha....yea, I should say I am a boyish gal...

They suggested me to do make up, wear skirt, and more girlish like dress....wear dress to go dating?! oh...that's not my style...I will feel weird and restrained...Then, it will smash everything in the dating...haha....isn't it self-defeating?!..LOLS...

I m just trying to be natural, the truest i....as i don't like pretending...so, every time, been laughed and teased by others.....Alright, it doesn't matter...don't bother about it....

Life should be simple, full with joy and cheers....=)


0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin