Communication

How to say, communication is bloodly important in any relationship, in family, in carrier, in a relationship or in a marriage...it is a long life study...

We watched a link at Good Tv titled Test Before Marriage...We chat about the topic among ourselves...I love the moment while we share everything among our two, just about us....We prayed in the name of Jesus, before we start the test...

For the first one, where Sometime you are doubt with the thinking of your partner. his answer is agree and I'm disagree....I understand why he gave such an answer....as we just started for two days, I even thinking of break up! The same topic about religion even he had promised I will still feel worry or insecure! He doubts, why I am so hard to settle down....ha...Im doubt too....He didn't give me such feeling, cos he gave me the firm in the relationship and to me as well...just, I am easily disturbed by words around...Alright, Im still learning...please give me some time....

Just figure out that, I can talk slowly while talking with him...wonder...he always help me to analyse the situation, the pros and cons...and never mad with me even I know he wants to get mad.....He is more mature and rational then I....I know.....

Once a while, Im not confidence with marriage...as feeling that it is so fragile....It is not a marriage of two people only, but two families...People around impacted me that marriage is on when feeling is there, but off while the feeling gone...I felt shocked! But, Thanks God that most of the link on the website and his analyse twisted my mind. He asked me, what is the purpose God create marriage? Everything created by God is good, just our human twisted it and became bad..like sex too, it is a way for intimacy and to born a baby, but now, it is been misused! Marriage is created by God and gave us to glory His name.....Rely on Him when we are tired, but never lost faith! This is what he told me while in conversation...God's words relived in my mind....and Im sober up! Marriage is not a funeral, it is a moment where couple can learn to love each other more, grow up and glorify God's name...

I want to know him more....love the moment!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin