Foochow

Yesterday, when the students are doing their test, there is a teacher walk in and asking students to do a survey...A survey with a return RM10! Whiiii.......what scenario is this? Attract students with money? ha....even so, only 4 students raised up their hand to do the survey....

It is a survey about dialek talking at home...Our dialek is Foochow...Then the teacher asked the students, we as a Foochow lang, why not speak Foochow at home, why speak Mandarin or English with our family or friends? Lady, it is too autocratic la....It is our choice to speak any language or dialek at home.....I also speak Mandarin at home, with my parents and siblings, but I don't see any problems there....Well, I don't like to speak Foochow actually, thinking that it is quite rude sometimes, but, undeniably, it makes us more familiar when we are talking Foochow with friends or family around us......

I even thinking that, when I have children, I won't start to talk with them with Foochow, but Mandarin and English come first....More or less, Foochow will effect the children's mother tongue or pronunciation...When my children grown up, I will try to speak Foochow with them, or up to them to learn or not to learn...my parents don't either force me to speak Foochow...Thanks God for giving me such a free style parents....lol

So, never force, never sigh!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin