Everyone can fly! It is your slogan, Air Asia....Everyone now is staring at you to book your zero fare air ticket. Either I...Yet, failed to book any cheap ticket, as it is published and hard to get the cheap one...Planned to go Taiwan in Aug holiday next year, but it is bubble now...sob sob.....
We as a teacher, is hard to go on other time beside the school holidays and the public holidays only...When we had holidays, it is other's holidays too.....aiz.....what good to be teacher? sigh....Felt sorry to friends as they have to deal with my holidays again...
Well, Doc also asking me to go to SG during holidays too....Oh man... I don't want to go so frequently actually....we are just couple and we are not married yet...Staying in the same house is not a suitable way...but he is not really understand with what I am worrying....sigh.......he says that, as long as we know what are we doing, just don't care about others people saying.....It is like so in guy's mind, but in gal's mind, it is totally different.......How's ya a gal's reputation gonna be?...Doubt..
Just watched a video clip entitled Distance relationship..tiring?! ha......for me, I am still alright with that, still can cope with the wanna-be-intimate feeling...Just, I doubt, how to know each other more without close contact! Well.....Im still studying......
0 comments:
Post a Comment