Back from Sabah, the second day here.....four limbs are painful and walking like a duck.....anyway, it is worth and meaningful...
Went to the trip together with Doc, he is caring and damn salute with his stamina....he carried my bag for at least 2 hours and kept on urge me not to give up, believe that you can! yea, I made it to Laban Rata only.....but to the peak, I am just near to it.....I am sorry to him because I was too weak to climb again...he chose to stay with me....I was so touched at that moment.....God, thanks for bring him to my life....
In this trip, I get to know him more and more...and the same to know myself more again....I just realized that I am give up easily and arrogant...he even comment me like that too...LOL....alright....
And, he used to be the one who is not give up easily.....but, he is soft hearted where always follow my wills only....is this a good way? doubt~
Well, I prefer to go in a group of people for vacation, but he prefers two people only as it is easier to deal with.......Well, we are quite different in this case...still need some time to deal with.....time is going.......
Thanks God, I felt refreshed after back from the trip...Although my foots are helling pain! but it makes me more treasure everything that I owned now and the guy accompanying me.......
0 comments:
Post a Comment