Just finished reading a friend's blog....wonder about marriage! Is it fragile when the third party is involved, especially family?
Frank to say, once a while before, I was afraid about marriage after I heard her story...admit that, I am afraid that, I will be like so in future....For the moment, religion still the big problem among Dominic and I.....Will his family accept me?
I need a consult desperately a week before. But I don't know who to seek for the advises....the feeling is so torturing and driving me crazy badly.....I wonder what should I do for the next step....Thanks God....He gave me courage to ask Pastor Ling about my relationship....he advised me, try not to be too intimate if you still consider there is still a problem among you two....Cos if one day in future, there is no good ending for both of you, time can heal it soon....Actually on the first day of our relationship, I told him already, no intimacy if we are not in marriage....he kept his promise....so do I....yea, a light hug still happen once a while when he is return here, cos we are not perfect...we have desire.....I didn't tell him what pastor told me....just reminded him about our very first promise!...
Well, melancholy is just like a wind, couldn't be seen, but can feel it....Still, I still in bad mood sometime when think about our future....distance, religion~~~~ bla bla bla..........Started thinking, why I started a relationship with him at first? idiot~wonder....
I want to rely on God, cos nobody knows me...................only God knows......
2 comments:
just follow your feeling.. love is a feeling, sometimes we cant find reason why we do so while our rational told us not to.
no one is perfect in this world. there is no right and wrong in love. respect each other is most important.try to tolerate, but not want others to follow exactly what we want only.
you will find your road.. slowly..
wish you have a happy life :)
Thanks Elaine....I am learning it....hope I can cope with that...
Anyway, Congratulation for your engagement! When is ur big day?
Post a Comment