The time is coming....he will be home on coming Friday..
How time flies....it is the 5th month we been in the relationship and a month more we are apart after HK trip...yea....I miss him sometimes....I admit....
I planned to introduce him to my parents as he is my first love....never hide him as this is a way of respect to my parents and to his parents too....yea, will meet with his parents too this time....How to describe my feeling for the moment? hmm....no feeling as it's not the time yet....But my mom is quite anxious as this is the first time I bring the guy home....haha....lol...I am anxious too.....=D
This is the first post for the month August....2011 just left the last 5 months....Ha...means that I am getting older...Mom asking me why need to wait for so long time to get married? Mom, I have to ready myself too and so does him too....We need time to ready ourselves for the next stage where the commitment for each other...it's not play play o~...lol....
I wonder, how to get married after just knew for 5 months? The relationship is still fragile and brittle....We need time to masak it...still prefer spaghetti rather then instant mee!
How time flies....it is the 5th month we been in the relationship and a month more we are apart after HK trip...yea....I miss him sometimes....I admit....
I planned to introduce him to my parents as he is my first love....never hide him as this is a way of respect to my parents and to his parents too....yea, will meet with his parents too this time....How to describe my feeling for the moment? hmm....no feeling as it's not the time yet....But my mom is quite anxious as this is the first time I bring the guy home....haha....lol...I am anxious too.....=D
This is the first post for the month August....2011 just left the last 5 months....Ha...means that I am getting older...Mom asking me why need to wait for so long time to get married? Mom, I have to ready myself too and so does him too....We need time to ready ourselves for the next stage where the commitment for each other...it's not play play o~...lol....
I wonder, how to get married after just knew for 5 months? The relationship is still fragile and brittle....We need time to masak it...still prefer spaghetti rather then instant mee!
God, how thankful we were as You brought came our life and brought two of us together...
In God, everything is so good!
THANK YOU LORD!
In God, everything is so good!
THANK YOU LORD!
0 comments:
Post a Comment