Sex before marriage

I just finished watching a video clip at GOOD TV, entitled '婚前可以性行为吗?' . I have a great urge to blog it out here and this is the very first time I wrote a post about sex. Well, as a Christian, we have to state our stand clearly..SEX IS BARRED BEFORE MARRIAGE!

Sex is the greatest present given by God to a married couple. They enjoy the moment they are intimate, care each other and gave commitment to each other. Having sex before marriage, just like you know what birthday present you are going to have from your partner before birthday..Any more surprise on birthday day? No more...So the same on marriage...No more intimacy, no more commitment after marriage, but left only hatred, guilty and sin....

I was quite surprised and stunned that some of the gals don't care to have sex with the guy who are just in the relationship...They think this is normal and IN....How precious the gal having the virginity...It should be given to the one that we are married with...Enjoy it only after the marriage...Please don't be cheated and be the slave of sex...

I don't think if a partner is loving you and respecting you will request for something that is hurtful and irresponsible...Straight away kick him off if he wanna do that....Break before it is too late....Intimacy among a couple before marriage is good, but just limit it to touching the hand, shoulder or some light hug....Never go to a dark and small space that only two of you in contact without any other besides, it is really playing the blazing fire....Go to public area rather then inside the car....

Frankly speaking, the temptation of sexuality while in a relationship is huge....but, always think of God....and remind myself, never do something that is not honoring GOD and He doesn't like it...Then, any temptation or mind will be gone all in a while...Thanks God....I told my mind freshly while we just started relationship in the earlier stage...Thanks God, he has the same mind with me....=)

In a nutshell,
~Love yourself, then the love will come itself~

1 comments:

King Ung said...

keep it up. well done.

 
Copyright © Simply Qin