Treasure him

I was in a relationship with him now, the guy that I was regretted not to start at first while I was still young in 7 years ago...God brought him into my life....And....I cherish him as my partner...

Sometime, while I am alone, I will think of him...think of our last conversation on last night, think of the moment we had together, even thought it is short and limited...I still felt miracle that we are in a relationship now...the one, that I never brave to say it out before....

What did we chat every night? sure, first is asking regards How are you today! LOL....Even it is usual and lame, but it's opened our conversation that last for two hours then....Thanks God, for every night, You are the topic among us and we prayed together before we went to sleep....Sure, sometime, we met the bottleneck, what to talk tonight? ha......then we just laugh, laugh and laugh....he always laugh....LOL.....

Now, I can chat and work at the same time....well well...it's pretty fast and pretty alert for just like he is beside me and accompany me with the work...but, I feel like irrespectful to him as he is utterly concentrate in the conversation.......well, guy, your work is done after you are home, but mine is still ongoing even though I was home....ya, he is understand with this....

I called him Uncle Yong and he called me Auntie Qin... -.-!! ...we are old enough huh?! Sometime, we even talk about marriage....Age at this gap, sure will touch about future and marriage...It is so LOL! we even talk about babies..haha.....make me wanna to get married so soon! No no...hold on first.....

Sometime, we talk about our carrier..he is so loving with his work for the moment and planned to back a year after... he always gave me support to be positive thinking in my carrier and don't push myself so hard....tried the best is the key to have fruitful life....work is never end!

We are still on the way to know each other more....And....agree to say that, lady and gentleman are totally different....

And.....
Thanks God...
We are in a relationship now!...=)


2 comments:

King Ung said...

good luck and wish you have an fruitful happy ending.

p/s: maybe you can read some book about relationship, such as "the role of brother/sister in a relationship".

Qin said...

yea...im looking for it...thanks for that....

 
Copyright © Simply Qin