Deny

Deny is hurtful, it can destroy people, eating people slowly and without warning...Deny from people besides, especially the one you most cared about, the one you loved most, is the most hurtful...

For the moment, he has his all planning, and wish for just simply a support from me...As his partner sure is just simply support him for his wills and wish...At the same time, we also prayed for his carrier and future to be blessed by God...All in GOD's planning is the most wonderful one! Agree? AGREE!!

He plans to come back here, but after a year...At first, when I heard about his decision, I also shocked and sure, i kept silent...cos this is his carrier...he has his own right to decide...Well....how great is our God...He gave us a chance to discuss about this open-heartedly....I told him frankly about my worries and thinking too.....Yea...another year of waiting is indeed torturing...I don;t know how far could we run...I wonder about our future in a year...this is all make me doubt...Will the feeling fate with the flying of time?

We keep this in our prayer...cos this is only could be ongoing only with God's blessing....Only HIM is able to make everything impossible to be possible...

'As the body without spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead'
James3:24

~Be Still~

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin