Daddy

This is the first time I heard Dad said, I'm old already....I never heard Dad saying so as staying with him for a long time....

I went to buy supper last nite...I saw a group of uncles sitting there, drinking beers, smoking, wasting money and wasting time...It is quite late at nite actually....Looking at them, I am thinking of my Dad...

At this time, my Dad is on is bed now, having his sweet dream...He rest early and never go out late at nite just to sit there and wasting time...Think twice...my Dad is good enough...at least he never smoking...at least he never gambling...at least he never indulge in scandle...at least he loves us....

My Dad is hot temper ( I am just like him....well, he is my Dad...=D...)...But, always he will forget the next second..he will just mumbling....talking some.....arrgghh......harsh.....But, he loves us so much...

Dad, I am sorry for being so rude to you sometimes....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin