Boring Invigilation

Well well....this is the second time I invigilate SPM examination...it is pretty different with the first time....It was inside the hall for the first time..but it is in the classroom this time, with only ONE candidate!...LOL....

It's a gal, who was sick since May this year...and she had left her lesson for half a year....guess no what had happened to her...well, she is smart and completed all papers until today...even she knew that she might fail, but, at least, gal, u have tried....that's no regret anymore....

It is really bored inside the square box...only me and her and the sound of the turning fan...the ticking clock is another add-on... but the noise are not strong then my sleeping bugs......The bugs are too powerful.......I almost fall asleep inside there....Help!!! It is so suffering........like in hell....Argghhhh....

I fully used my time...so, I read a book.......Well, just finished reading a page, but quickly closed it....someone is walking by.....ouch.......what a mad..........I just like doing something guilty.....sigh.....

Time is passing slow if no reading or doing something...Wish the exam to end soon..........

p/s: There is no invigilation tomorrow onwards till 8th of Dec...phewit....=D...

Mood is flying to Singapore....Anticipating................=)

2 comments:

Mr Loso said...

Haha. I also feel the same. I am so bored and sleepy even though I am allowed to walk around cause I am "guru pengiring". Can't wait it to finish.

Qin said...

same same...

 
Copyright © Simply Qin