Overall, my health is ok, and BMI is ideal...no big problem for that....I done a blood testing too, on last Wednesday, which the result will be declared on coming Monday....Excited with that....=)
Oh yes!! finally my weight is started with the forth digit now...
I was 55 kg before I start the keep fit journey....I am 48.4 kg now....haha...Can't imagine how I did it...I reduced 6.6 kg...but my height still the same....sigh....='(...
A journey of a year and 6 months, this is what I gained today....gained my health, gained my confidence, gained joy...It is not hard to keep fit, as long as you have a must do determination, slim is not far from you...it is not always the plan for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow....it is now and only now....
I still stick to jogging, as this is the best way for me to relax and keep fit also..Anyway, the most essential one is control your mouth and desire...Once you ate burger, then you should skip any other junk foods and jog for at least 30 mins to burn the fats....Always balance the IN and OUT...
Well, i still wan to reduce 2 kg, and do part firming, especially my thigh and upper arm...The shaking fat is so ugly..yuck....
Just finished annual dinner last nite, and what is most headache this time is looking for a dress....oh......all dresses are sleeve less....but my arm is so fat....I only found my dress the nite before the actual day....I have to start the journey of arm firming first so that I have more choices for next dinner and friend's wedding....
Friends, always be determined and trust that you can do it....
Keep fit will be a joyful and interesting journey...=)
Keep fit will be a joyful and interesting journey...=)

0 comments:
Post a Comment