Accident....

It is Sunday today....Just finished service and going to somewhere to meet Mom and Dad...But, accident is smell less....An accident happened this morning....I rammed to a motorbike and the gal is injured...I am alright cos driving a car....But..she is unlucky, injured her thigh and knocked her head on the road....

I was stunned and chilled...

It happened just such a sudden...I want to turn left to a small road, marked the signal light...but sigh, i didn't notice the motor besides me....Ponngg!!!!!... Gosh...I rammed someone!! I was so frightened and dunno what to do...I saw her helmet flew away and she was pening-pening after the accident...I am afraid she might has brain concussion..Afraid..really afraid...

After a deal, I paid her for her medical fee and repair fee and leave my contact number to her...But just regret I gave her my contact number....Shouldn't rite...cos might give her a chance to claim and claim more...but I didn't think too much at that time...and I think she is not that bad, from what I talked to her...She conceded that she is wrong also as she saw my signal light already, but everything is happen too fast...the next second, she falls down already.....It's too late...

I was thankful..at least her face is all fine...no scratch...only her thigh is raw...I think she is not that bad-hearted right...want more and more....I hope so....

I should be more be careful on the road next time....Be careful to secure our life and other'slife also....Thanks God, we are safe.....

She just messaged me and informed me that she is alright and asked me don't worry about her....Thanks God...Even though I had an accident, but it alarmed me to be more and more careful as I always driving fast...and Thanks God, she is ok....Really thanks God...=)

2 comments:

King Ung said...

thank the Lord that you are ok and she is ok too.

Qin said...

yea..really thanks God...

 
Copyright © Simply Qin