I just felt like I am a stupid fellow tonite.....Alright, my regard is a disturb to you......Fine..sorry about that....I will never do that anymore.....Initiative doesn't mean friendly....People will not really appreciate it...Just be myself....
The time is ticking and running..your time is just enough for u to sort the thing that God wants u to do..When is the time, is time to go
I love sharing...
I hate bluffing...
I love cheese cake...
I hate mee...
I love jogging...
I hate watch movie...
I love black...
I hate yellow...
I love blogging...I love LIFE~~
This is what i am, Simply Qin...
5 comments:
你不会在午夜问好吧?午夜什么事情都可能发生。
I wonder what happen...
King Ung, ya...i just suddenly sent a regard to that fren, but wonder my fren is busy at that time...
Anonymous, mind to tell me who r u? Thanks for ur comment
King Ung, I had made clear with my fren....My fren thought me I was busy at that time, so just say bye to me as just not to disturb me....Ha...what a shame.....I thought that my fren was busy......All clear already..
hao le, xian zai shen me shi dou ok le.
Post a Comment