Last day of 2010

It is the last day of 2010, another year is gone...Thanks God, it is a blessing year....

It is calling an end entirely for my first year of teaching life.....A year full with joy and blessing...Thanks for my colleagues and friends who brought me lots of sweet memories...They treat me like a gal, sometime like an auntie....teasing here and there....LOL....

Well well...every year until this moment, I will write a post as a glance back for the whole year...2010 is going to end soon, it's an hour left...

Glance back, thanks God for your guidance all the way, life is still going on and I'm still moving forward.....Even there is some parts of the memories which are the black spots, it doesn't mean anything, as God brought much more to me....His grace is ample....

God, thanks for bringing him forward...I just able to pause here, cause I don't know where and how should I proceed.....It is not under my control, as everything should happen under Your wonderful plan...I wonder how is my feeling now, but, admit with honesty, he is caring and nice to me...Even just a small thing, he is able to notice and made me felt protected....However, apart distinguish the spark easily...ha....Just a short term of spark, made me want to dump aside every consideration.......No...stop!! shouldn't.....It will be a great mistake if I do that....Give yourself and him a time.....let's God to decide and lead.....

Through out the year, I had improved relationship with my family...I became more girlish with my Dad....and he is really cute....lol....Mommy is so darling to me...........ha....and my little brothers, love them so much...

Halo 2011...Welcome to my world...I would like to color you with laugh, joy and cheer......Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin