Well, driving skill is much more improved nowadays...
It is really a great headache driving at my hometown....almost everyday wanted to press the horn....
Mamamia.....please, the road is not owned by you...It is for public use and please think for other..Some of the drivers, I should ask, don't you know how to use signal light?! When you want to turn left or right, please la.....mark a signal for other drivers...headache..
Please la.....When you want to overtake a car, please mark your signal light....is it a tough work? I almost rammed into the cars when they suddenly cut to the line...headache..
Please la.....Drive slowly in the left line, not the right one....The right line is for overtake....I don't know why people didn't see the notice board there, "Ikut Kiri Jika Tidak Memotong"!!...headache...
Please la....Pedestrians...even you are not driving a car, it doesn't mean that you can walk anywhere as you like....headache...
Aiz......headache, in a nutshell...
It is really a great headache driving at my hometown....almost everyday wanted to press the horn....
Mamamia.....please, the road is not owned by you...It is for public use and please think for other..Some of the drivers, I should ask, don't you know how to use signal light?! When you want to turn left or right, please la.....mark a signal for other drivers...headache..
Please la.....When you want to overtake a car, please mark your signal light....is it a tough work? I almost rammed into the cars when they suddenly cut to the line...headache..
Please la.....Drive slowly in the left line, not the right one....The right line is for overtake....I don't know why people didn't see the notice board there, "Ikut Kiri Jika Tidak Memotong"!!...headache...
Please la....Pedestrians...even you are not driving a car, it doesn't mean that you can walk anywhere as you like....headache...
Aiz......headache, in a nutshell...
0 comments:
Post a Comment