Rotten apple

One day, I saw a reddish apple..My goodness, it looks so juicy and fresh...So, I grabbed it home...However, day by day, when I wanted to dine it, the first bite gave me such an 'unforgettable' taste. its all rotten inside!! whao...what a great different from its outlook. How thanks, I noticed it earlier. It looks nice, but with time flies, we are able to notice the truest face of something or even someone...

Are you the rotten apple?

They are many rotten apples in this realistic world. But, we are blind sometimes, been cheated by their pretty or sincere outlooks...At the same time, we also purposely cheat ourselves, persuade ourselves with thousands of excuses. Yet, the mask of the rotten will be peeled down piece by piece. The true face under the masks will be sunbathed and bringing a great stun. But, don't be upset, at least, you have a chance to meet with their true face.

God created so many apples...There must be good apples there..Always, someone will be waiting there, walking towards us and bringing us the good apples...Never upset with realistic...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin