There are some changes in students....Oh man, I need to change the name list again...Tiring works....Every time, when there are new students been placed in my class, I will make them clear first about my rules...To be here, OBEY!..And, don't know I have repeated for how many times until the students couldn't bear with me....hahaa.....they said I am so wordy...='(...
Nudged myself, ya..I am becoming lazier....In previous, I will stay in school to finish my works first, works the first place...then packed to go home...But now, I trained or urged myself to go back as early as I could...I want to go back to my darling room...Rolling on my king sized bed, cooling by the air-cond, it is so comfortable...
Finally, I have my own room in new house...my privacy room...What a damn i wished for it for a long long time...Now, i can stroll around every corner....to place my footsteps at every corner....my darling room...
But, big headache now...we just moved everything from the old house in last two days....It is damn tired...Mom and Dad intended to move the old things here, made the new house so packed and messy...I don't like it....Anyway, hope that it might change back to its new looks....
And, there is a corner in my darling room where I mostly don't want to approach....I felt pening looking at it....lol...But, that's are all my properties...No way to throw away...=P...K, make a promise with myself, DO IT ON COMING WEEKENDS, NEVER TWIST DARLING ROOM INTO RUBBISH ROOM....Hmm....that's mean I am sleeping with rubbish every nite?! OOpppss.....
Where should I place you all??
Life still going on....=)

6 comments:
hi swee king. why u need to change the student list in the middle on year?
btw, congratulation for being moving into new house and having a new own room, the darling room.
not me, but the sch...how to say? those students are not doing well in the exams, so, they are discharged fr their class to another class....get what i mean?
Yes!! damn happy to have my darling room...
u still follow up with my blog?thanks guy..
ah i see. thank for information.
i read your blog thru google reader.
Google reader? that's mean last time u found my blog is through google reader as well? how to search for friend's blog?
i think that you know google reader, a tool that enable you to read other friend's blog without going to his/her blog. reader is like newspaper, in an analog term.
1. you ask your friend to give you the blog link. then you add it to your reader
2. there is 1 function at google reader that randomly recommend blog of your friend's friend. you can click at it and subscribe if you find it interesting.
not really know about that...
Post a Comment