It's Maths time for 4A3...The students stood up and greeted me....Good Morning teacher....Sit down class...I replied...After placed all the monkeys on their chairs, we started the lesson...
There is a kid talking while I was teaching....I purposely raise up my voice, to warn him I am talking now....Oh...he stunned, and kept quiet...What he said later, made me can't withstand to burst out a laugh!!!
Teacher, have you ever watched Jurassic park? This fellow is teasing me that I am like a dinosaur....I can't help myself to stop laughing...All the students laughed at me....My cheek turns so red...Stopped the lesson for few seconds, finally calm myself to continue...
I am the form teacher for this class...At first, I was in great worry in how to handle them. Out of my expectation, they are lovable...at least, they respect me and give me face as their form teacher...They are not brilliant in academic, but, they are nice...dunno how to describe the feeling....=)....Until now, I am still willing to serve them...sure, there are black spots there also, which might make me upset with them, but, always forget it with the smile on their face....=)
There is a kid talking while I was teaching....I purposely raise up my voice, to warn him I am talking now....Oh...he stunned, and kept quiet...What he said later, made me can't withstand to burst out a laugh!!!
Teacher, have you ever watched Jurassic park? This fellow is teasing me that I am like a dinosaur....I can't help myself to stop laughing...All the students laughed at me....My cheek turns so red...Stopped the lesson for few seconds, finally calm myself to continue...
I am the form teacher for this class...At first, I was in great worry in how to handle them. Out of my expectation, they are lovable...at least, they respect me and give me face as their form teacher...They are not brilliant in academic, but, they are nice...dunno how to describe the feeling....=)....Until now, I am still willing to serve them...sure, there are black spots there also, which might make me upset with them, but, always forget it with the smile on their face....=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment