It's the 2nd parents and teachers' meeting... I got a great melancholy after the meeting....same words and same thing i talked in the past meeting...Indeed, it is really a great responsibility once we gave a birth to a child. We need to take the responsibility to teach them, to lead them, to guide them, to encourage them and to forgive them. Even they are failed, they are still our kids....We have to pardon them...with patience and endless love...
Digit doesn't mean anything....Characters talking in my philosophy....Even they are not excel in academic, it doesn't mean that they are a failure forever....But, it's useless in reality world...In reality, digits talking..the more digits u achieved, the more succeed u were...Digits had covered their characters. They also have self-respect, but who are going to hear their cries? their griefs?
As long as a person have a great character, I don't think that he or she might face failure forever...Wish to help them, but dunno where and how to start from....as they are not appreciating as well...
Gov is going to abolish public examination, yet it's still under discussion. I gave a great thumb up to this good news...Smiled with tears, finally they recognized this problem...Students nowadays are exam machine, they studied just for exam, for the cert....But, they wonder what is the aim in the end...I wish the day to come faster, to twist the world of education in Malaysia...
Digit doesn't mean anything....Characters talking in my philosophy....Even they are not excel in academic, it doesn't mean that they are a failure forever....But, it's useless in reality world...In reality, digits talking..the more digits u achieved, the more succeed u were...Digits had covered their characters. They also have self-respect, but who are going to hear their cries? their griefs?
As long as a person have a great character, I don't think that he or she might face failure forever...Wish to help them, but dunno where and how to start from....as they are not appreciating as well...
Gov is going to abolish public examination, yet it's still under discussion. I gave a great thumb up to this good news...Smiled with tears, finally they recognized this problem...Students nowadays are exam machine, they studied just for exam, for the cert....But, they wonder what is the aim in the end...I wish the day to come faster, to twist the world of education in Malaysia...
0 comments:
Post a Comment