
The first class photo been taken in the first year of my teaching life....In 2010, i am with them....4A3 and I...=)
The time is ticking and running..your time is just enough for u to sort the thing that God wants u to do..When is the time, is time to go

I love sharing...
I hate bluffing...
I love cheese cake...
I hate mee...
I love jogging...
I hate watch movie...
I love black...
I hate yellow...
I love blogging...I love LIFE~~
This is what i am, Simply Qin...
2 comments:
Waiseh, form teacher....stil remember during those old days, u were the one standing behind in ur school uniform. Now, u r the one sitting among them right in the middle. Glory to GOD.
yea...time flies....now, teaching sometimes, looking at the kids, keeps on recall back memories in olden days while in secondary...how sweet the moment when we were in secondary...the time without any worries, the days with smiles and cheers only...
Post a Comment