Come on~~

How dirty is my table in the staffroom....I had made up my mind to clean up since last holidays in March...but sigh....the time always ran away from my palm...Finally today, I pushed myself to complete the mission...It's done and was quite satisfy with my job...Well done!~~

Before I tidy my desk, it is what a damn the lizard's stool are seen everywhere...yuck....disgusting~! I took out my drawer..Oh man~~ what a mess...
After I took out everything inside the drawer, my table is just like student's table, full with rubbish....LOL~~
Ok...now is time to arrange everything properly in my drawer.....Step by step...i almost done...singing the songs.....Out of my notice, the cover of the punch opened and left all the white snow inside the drawer...sigh...need to take out everything and restart again....
hmm....who's leg?

Deng deng....finally done my work....the messy drawer is now orderly arranged...but dunno will last for how long....hahaaaa.....

Oooppsss....forgot to take the photo of my desk...take it on the first of school day...

School is going to start, how many days left?
Countdown is coming...Anyway, this long holidays recharged me to face the coming challenges....
Well...not feeling reluctant, but anticipate for school days....

~The End~

2 comments:

Mr Loso said...

so hardworking go school during holiday....Good teacher..Haha.

Qin said...

u should say a lazy teacher, just tidy her desk after half year passed...where are u now?

 
Copyright © Simply Qin