Life for late

Been started work for the second week of working after holidays... life still packed with tasks, this and that....Students are still like before....I am feeling pity with them..wish to help them with whatever i could do, but, I don't know where to start from....and how to....
They came with empty brain, back with empty brain as well....Will there be a miracle someday?

How thanks I have things to do now...at least, mind no longer brimming with rubbish and somethings i wonder...But, how to do with holidays in September? I am terror with holidays now...Everyone anticipate for the holidays...but I m the reverse...When can I get out from the circle? indeed cling me for a long time...

1 comments:

Dave63 said...

Hi Qin,

Life can be overwhelming at times, I am not a teacher but have had the opportunities to pass on my skills to others and the best you can do is give them your best and they learn when they are ready.

Enjoy the holidays and just relax, sometimes we place to much pressure on our selves and make a tiny ant hill into a very large mountain, I try to focus on the reason for the holiday, Family.

Bye my friend, always nice to read your blog,

Dave

 
Copyright © Simply Qin