Well well...we just back from a vacation in KL and Penang, feeling so relaxing and recharged...probably aim for shopping and gathering with friends...On the day of flight, our flight delayed for 2 hours....sigh...the credit of Now Everyone Can Fly no longer a merit...Therefore, we arrived late in KL..Burger King is our first meal in KL.
We didn't do the shopping in the first day as we were very tired...After checked in, we just walk around the Bintang Street...what to say, big city, crowded!
On the second day, we were ready for our shopping journey. Sigh, it is not really the happy one....I strained my ankle before the journey...Oh, it is damn painful...How come?! i wore slipper only! At first, thought that my journey might be ruined...Thanks God, I still can walk around after a rest..=)
When we talk about Malaysia? What does it come first to your mind? Culture? good shopping complex? what else? Well, to me, indeed, Malaysian still need to improve their hospitality. We met with what a kind of rude salesgirls. Please, it's our right, our right as a consumer to choose, to buy or not to buy, it's our own business, you cannot force us to buy it! you need not come to entertain or serve us or even ignore us...we will more enjoy in this case...What a disappointment that day we didn't buy the things, then the salesgirl return back with harsh words...Oh man!! what a damn frustrating after heard her words, even I knew that is their style, their pattern as I experienced before in Penang. But, do you need to be like so, you are chasing your money away!! It spoiled my good mood!!..But just for a while la...not worth for such kind of nuts...
I didn't do much shopping in KL...maybe not my favor....haha...
The next day, we headed to Colmar Tropicale. The first time we been there...Spent whole day there...soak in the culture of France?! can it be? haha....some sort of la....but, nice scenic spot~
yOOOO0000....It's time to Penang! Some friends asking me, why you still want to go Penang, since you just went there last year and have been there for 4 years?! Well, Penang gave me lots of memories...I met with my housemates, my uni mates and most important, I met with my dear Father here...If I have not been here, guess no where am i now...I enjoy to shopping here, enjoy the delicacies and enjoy the culture here...This time, can be said shopping to the fullest...I bought 5 pairs of shoes!! what a shoes maniac!!hahha....but it's worth!
How time flies! Yesterday was the last day of the trip...Before we go home, my friends celebrated my 25th birthday. Touched to have their blessings...Well, for sure, still, my wishes are wish my family healthy and fine, and end my single life...hahahaha....
The end of the trip, aim for oversea for next vacation...Bangkok or Taiwan, will do....Count me in!!
How time flies! Yesterday was the last day of the trip...Before we go home, my friends celebrated my 25th birthday. Touched to have their blessings...Well, for sure, still, my wishes are wish my family healthy and fine, and end my single life...hahahaha....
The end of the trip, aim for oversea for next vacation...Bangkok or Taiwan, will do....Count me in!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment