Today, the last day of our three weeks holidays, it is drawing a close soon...I just read through the post that i wrote on the first day of holidays...how time flies, today, i will write for its closing....lolz...
Well, i didn't feel much reluctant for it...I even wanted the school days desperately...Maybe stay idle for a long time, fully recharged! I am ready! Have something to do is much better then nothing to do right?!
In this period, i had done with marking, table cleaning and vacation. The last one, house moving, only done half...I was headache to move my things to my darling room...I have too many pairs of shoes, bags and clothes...I wonder where to place all the things....My mom just teased me yesterday that the shoes I owned are enough to open a Vincci...Hahha...really? then I need to buy more to make it real...Shoes, my favorite item!
Talked with a friend this morning and listen to her plan for future...She is going to change her present mode, to upgrade her value...mean she is going to leave here...I did envy as she can choose with her own willing, but I can't...In previous, I will in great grief, but now, can be said, I am numb already...It doesn't mean that, i satisfy with my present mode...I still hope for a change ...But, i don't desire much...let it be...I promised to give myself 3 years, 3 years for me to love my job, 3 years for me to find my partner...If after 3 years I'm still the same, I will quit...It looks like a great obstacles in front, the most one is my parents....But, i will try to talk nicely with them....let them to understand me and give me support as well....The only thing that will change my mind is marriage. When meet with the right person, I will get married..
What a myriad world out there, but I just circling in my own world, the only world belong to myself, how tiny it was....
Yea...mind brimming with 'How are you' as well... Regard that I wanted to send most to a friend...Many hesitations congested as well...doubt how will it be after it been sent...Hope you are fine, friend....
Well, i didn't feel much reluctant for it...I even wanted the school days desperately...Maybe stay idle for a long time, fully recharged! I am ready! Have something to do is much better then nothing to do right?!
In this period, i had done with marking, table cleaning and vacation. The last one, house moving, only done half...I was headache to move my things to my darling room...I have too many pairs of shoes, bags and clothes...I wonder where to place all the things....My mom just teased me yesterday that the shoes I owned are enough to open a Vincci...Hahha...really? then I need to buy more to make it real...Shoes, my favorite item!
Talked with a friend this morning and listen to her plan for future...She is going to change her present mode, to upgrade her value...mean she is going to leave here...I did envy as she can choose with her own willing, but I can't...In previous, I will in great grief, but now, can be said, I am numb already...It doesn't mean that, i satisfy with my present mode...I still hope for a change ...But, i don't desire much...let it be...I promised to give myself 3 years, 3 years for me to love my job, 3 years for me to find my partner...If after 3 years I'm still the same, I will quit...It looks like a great obstacles in front, the most one is my parents....But, i will try to talk nicely with them....let them to understand me and give me support as well....The only thing that will change my mind is marriage. When meet with the right person, I will get married..
What a myriad world out there, but I just circling in my own world, the only world belong to myself, how tiny it was....
Yea...mind brimming with 'How are you' as well... Regard that I wanted to send most to a friend...Many hesitations congested as well...doubt how will it be after it been sent...Hope you are fine, friend....
0 comments:
Post a Comment