Boy cannot do housework?!

Ah jie, sweap the floor...
Ah jie, wash the plates...
Ah jie, no more drinking water lo...
Ah jie, it's raining...collect the clothes...
Ah jie, don't just sitting there and watch tv lo...tidy the house~~ (even though their big butts are hot baking on sofa)

Sigh...this is what i heard every day and night in my house...I am a kakak now, even I am their kakak...

It's just like naturally, we won't ask the boys to do the housework...is it their hands are silver or golden made? I am definitely despise boys who never ever or don't know how to do the housework...There are one idiot in my home....Luckily not two...

Ok, this idiot, know only how to move his mouth, use his mouth to work...to order people to do somethings, to eat, to shout, to bla...bla...bla....his limbs are just a display, to show that he is a normal people...normal to have limbs, just enough for him to walk, to run, to drive the car....

My two brothers has pretty different characters. The elder one, lazy, hot-temper, big eater, big sleeping bug and dirty....The youngest one, the happy bug, more hardworking, easy going temper, big eater also, online game maniac and more hygienic...Well well...sure I love the youngest one then the elder one, he is much much more adorable....Sometimes, when I was running out of time, the youngest one will reach out to help...help to wash the plates, to collect the clothes and sweap the floor....I never saw the sleeping bug doing so...That's why i wondering...is it boys cannot do housework?

Guys must do the housework!! This is a merit in gals' eyes...as they know how uneasy to do the housework, how tiring it was~Standing aside, with hands on their hips...oh man....you are just a big rubbish to be sweep away... phew~~~~~~ Bingo!! into the bin!!

So now, do housework is noted down as my list....Disqualify if you don't know how to do housework!!

2 comments:

Mr Loso said...

Haha....I also lazy do housework....

Qin said...

Argh.....too bad....start to learn now...

 
Copyright © Simply Qin