WITH ALL I AM

This is a christian song sang by Hillsongs...I was quite keen on this song lately, even I had listen to it for a few years dy...It's lyrics is like so:

Hillsongs United - With all I am
Into your hand I commit again
with all I am for You Lord

You hold my world in the palm of your hand
and I'm yours forever

CHORUS
Jesus I believe in you Jesus I belong to you
You're the reason that I live the reason that I sing
With all I am

I'll walk with You wherever You go
through tears and joy
I'll trust in You

and I will live
in all of Your ways and
Your promises forever

I will worship I will worship you forever

Still remember that, that day, i was on my way to school...woke up quite early in the morning, as have duty for these three months...When I listen the chorus part, unpredicted, I cried...Tears rolled down my cheeks..."Jesus I believe in You, Jesus I belong to You". I know, Jesus wants me to be here, He has He owns reasons....I don't know when I will get to know it, but, He had planned everything to me...

While getting older, I did frustrate with future...I still have a lot of plans that haven't undergo yet..I still have a lot of places that haven't go yet...Sometimes even have a lot of ideas, yet, I hardly can deal my own favor...

I have a pretty picture with my future...I want to have my own home-sweet-home, have my own babies...During family day, I have my hubby sitting besides me and I can rely on his shoulder, watching our babies walking towards us..In the evening, we can walk hand in hand at the garden, with our babies....When we are old, we still sitting on the bench, watching our children bringing our grandchildren walking toward us...

Who said I don't want to get married?

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin